Saturday 19 September 2015

My 10 Point Plan Towards a New Me




Me now

Growing Old Disgracefully? Not Me!

My 10 Point Plan

1.     For the only bat wings I own to belong to my favourite new jumper and not as a description of my upper arms.

2.    For the only craters and crevices I see are when I look at the moon from my son’s telescope and not in the mirror.

3.    For the only spare tyre around my middle to be from a push bike and not a Pirelli tractor wheel.

4.    For my teeth to shine white in the dark and not to loom yellow through the smog. (Eugh! Even I think this is too much.)






5.    For my bones to scream joyously when I move and not to creak eerily like a sunken ship.

6.    For my feet to welcome high heels and not utter a huge sigh of relief when I get out the crocs.

7.    For my hair to bounce energetically around my neck and not hang disappointingly beneath my ears.

8.    For the grey to cease breeding on my head.

9.    For my skin to shine.

10.  For my eyes to be sharp enough to watch the pigs fly past my window tonight.



How I will look in a few months time....hopefully!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.